- Cutting edge and easy-to-use new features, workshop accuracy, maximum capacity and jobsite durability
- Smart Guard System - First ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system
- Smart Guard System First ever quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard, anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system; provides superior control over the material and maximum visibility while cutting.
- Squarelock™ Rip Fence Engineered for maximum trueness, the "best-in-class" fence glides along the rail at a finger's touch or locks into place for solid and consistent cutting performance.
- Large 29″ x 21.5″ Machined Aluminum Tabletop Easily handles wider stock for greater ripping capacity
- Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand (4100-09/4100DG-09) Patented design for the easiest setup and take down of your table saw. Heavy duty construction and 8" pneumatic wheels allow the Gravity-Rise stand to handle the toughest jobsites.
- Integrated Subbase Increases tool life by handling jobsite abuse, while protecting the table saw's base.
- Built-in sub-base and tabletop carry handles Add to the saw's portability from jobsite to jobsite.
- Soft Start and Constant Response™ Circuitry For quiet/smoother start-up, reduced start-up torque and maintaining speed under load.
- Exclusive Arbor Lock For single wrench blade changes
- On-Tool Storage For all saw attachments and tools, including Smart Guard System, Fence, Miter Gauge and Push Stick.
- 10″ 40-Tooth Carbide Tip Saw Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Hex Key
- Sliding Miter Gauge
- Gravity-Rise™ Table Saw Stand With Pneumatic Wheels
- Smart Guard System
- Model Number 4100-09
- Amperage 15.0
- No Load RPM 3,650
- Blade Diameter 10″
- Arbor Size 5/8″
- Weight (lbs.) Table Saw 60 lbs. (with Stand 99 lbs.)
- Bevel Angle Range -2° to 47°
- UPC Code 00346341539
- Engineering Number 0604B13110
- Dimensions 39.13 x 30 x 20.9
- Max. Motor HP 4.0
- Category Table Saws
- Width Table Top dimensions 29″
- Country Origin Taiwan