- L-Shape Design offers superior balance and control
- 2.5 ft-lbs of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 8.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- At only 11-1/2" this hammer is the most compact in the market allowing users to get into tight spaces
- Light weight design (6.5 lbs) provides comfort for extended use
Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the D25300D dust collection system
Chipping (Hammer-Only) mode allows user to perform light chipping applications, such as removal of mortar splatter
Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32" - 5/8"
Impact Energy: 2.5 ft.-lbs.
No Load Speed: 0-1,150 RPM
Blows/Minute: 0-4,300 BPM
Wood/Steel Drilling: With Adaptor
Tool Length: 11.5"
Tool Weight: 6.5 lbs.