In 1988, Hitachi developed the first sliding compound miter saw to combine the capacity of a radial arm saw and the convenience of a miter saw. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° to the left and right.
- Precise compound cuts with 48° bevel angle left and 5° bevel angle right
- Only 31lbs for lightweight portability
- Powered by a 9.5Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks wihile retaining accurate measurements
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease of use
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Electronic speed control for consistant RPM while cutting for maximum control
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes for prolonged life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles
- Compatible with the UU610 and UU610CZ Universal Work Stations
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Sub Fence
- Amps 9.5
- No-Load Speed 5,500 RPM
- Blade Diameter 8-1/2"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range Right 0°-5° Left 0°-48°
- Miter Angle Range Right 0°-57° Left 0°-45°
- Miter Detent Stops (R & L) 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°
- Cross Cut Capacity (90°) 2-9/16" x 12"
- Splinter Guard Yes
- Soft Grip Handle Yes
- Sub Fence Yes
- Width 21-27/32"
- Length 31-3/32"
- Height 19-3/32"
- Weight 31 lbs