Jescraft's new PRO-LITE line is the professional's choice for extremely lightweight, easy-to-maneuver drywall carts. In fact, PRO-LITE carts are the lightest weight professional drywall carts in the industry! All six models in the PL-100 Series feature a front bumper with a recessed inset back bumper for negotiating narrow passages and turning tight corners. Choose the standard 12" deck or the extra-wide 18" deck to move heavy loads. You can also select the overall width that best suits your usage requirements: 20” for narrow hallways; 24" for added stability; and 28" if you opt for the wide-body deck. To reduce the weight of your PRO-LITE cart even more, order the lightweight EZ-Glide UHMW polyethylene deck instead of the steel deck. The smooth surface of the EZ-Glide deck allows material to slide on and off easily. Durable and long-lasting, the EZ-Glide deck can be replaced easily after years of abuse.
- 100 Series: Front bumper w/recessed inset back bumper
- Two deck materials: Steel or EZ-Glide UHMW polyethylene
- Two deck widths: 12" or 18" wide-body
- Strong, all-welded tubular steel frame and struts
- High-performance, non-marking 8" elastomer casters
- Holds 3,200 to 3,600 lbs. (based on deck size)
Description: Front bumper w/ recessed inset back bumper
Dimensions ( L X W X H ) 45" x 20" x 48.5"
Deck Size: 40" x 9.5"
Deck Material: Polyethylene Deck
Weight: 58 lbs
Load Capacity: 3,200 lbs