Compact and lightweight (4.6 lbs.) for close quarter work with excellent manueuverabiity
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and long tool
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular
- Multi-position side handle for easy and more comfortable operation
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment
2 ea. Abrasive belt (#40; 742301-7, #60; 742302-5, #80; 742303-3, #100;
742304-1, #120; 742305-9)Specifications
- Belt Size 1-1/8" x 21"
Belt Speed (ft/min) 656 - 3,280
Net Weight (lbs.) 4.6
Shipping Weight (lbs.) 6.3
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers .