Makita's 75.6 cc MM4® Backpack Blower (EB7660TH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB7660TH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. It’s engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower.
The EB7660TH is powered by a 75.6 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 206 mph and a maximum air volume of 706 cubic feet per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort.
The EB7660TH is compact with less weight (only 24.1 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. The large capacity muffler is engineered for quieter operation at 76dB(A).
- Powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.8 HP) MM4® commercial duty engine
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Padded back panel is ventilated for improved operator comfort
- Heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between frame and engine for improved operator comfort
- Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
- Adjustable tube easily adjusts to desired length
- Large handle positioned at optimum center of gravity for easier transport
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (76 dBA)
- Padded shoulder straps retain their shape for easier re-shouldering