Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model HS7610) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. It also includes a dust nozzle accessory that directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum for improved dust extraction. It is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7610 has a powerful 14 AMP motor and weighs only 8.7 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° is ideal for most common angles. Ease-of-use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for improved stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
The HR7610 includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade engineered to deliver faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood.
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.7 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 14 AMP motor deliver 5,500 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
- Blade wrench stores on the saw for convenient blade changes
- Lock-off button for user convenience
- Ideal for framers, roofers, carpenters and general contractors