The Makita 12V max CXT® Cordless 1/4” Impact Wrench, Tool Only (WT04Z) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.The 12V max CXT® 1/4” Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery, sold separately), with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) and 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT04Z is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita-Built Motor Delivers 44 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 1/4" square drive for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers