Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the XT612M Combo Kit provides BL™ Brushless Motor tools that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. This 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, and lighting.
The XT612M includes a brushless hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, a brushless impact driver with 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque, a brushless 6-1/2” circular saw with a full 5,000 RPM for faster cutting, a brushless recipro saw with two speed settings and a 1-1/4” stroke length for faster cutting, and a brushless 4-1/2"/5" Cut-Off/ Angle Grinder with 8,500 RPM. The kit also includes a four-position flashlight with a single xenon bulb that provides 180 lumens. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT® 4.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 40 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) provides 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Recipro Saw delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- 6-1/2" Circular Saw BL™ Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping; cuts 2-1/4" at 90°
- 4-1/2” / 5" Cut-Off/ Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM; features Automatic Speed Change™ technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- 4-position flashlight with single xenon bulb provides 180 lumens
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers