The 2697-22 M18™ Cordless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the 1/2” Hammer Drill Driver (2607-20) and the 1/4” Hex Compact Impact Driver (2656-20). The M18™ Cordless System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by RED LITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck