The world's first cordless braking grinder stops accessories in under 2 seconds, delivers the power of a corded grinder, and has up to 10X longer tool life. The M18 FUEL 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder supplies maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation and cutting applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 4X more run time and 20% more power. The grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum
performance. A Rapid Stop Brake feature stops accessories in under 2 seconds.
The 18-volt lithium-ion grinder’s thin body design gives it optimized balance to rest easily in your hands. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work. The grinder is built with the same tool body, gearing system and anti-vibration side handle as Milwaukee’s legendary high-performance corded grinders for maximum durability on the job. The kit includes 2 M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and carrying case. Grinding wheel sold separately.
- Rapid Stop braking feature stops cutting disks in .9 seconds, flap disks in 1.3 seconds, and grinding dists in 1.5 seconds
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and up to 10X longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- POWER TO GRIND: World’s first cordless braking grinder with corded performance.
- DURABILITY: Same metal housing & gearing system as legendary high performance corded grinders
- 100% tool free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity