No. 96M. Ideal for framing, trim carpentry, and tile applications. Unique Box Beam frame does not bend or warp. 1 horizontal vial and 2 vertical vials. Crystal clear vials readable in any direction with no change in accuracy tolerance, guaranteed for life, vial accuracy of .029 in the vial-up or vial-down position. Best frame strength-to-weight ratio. Removable endcaps for scribing in corners and for reading tight header and sill openings. Rubber endcaps grip walls and do not leave marks. Metal hang hole for storing level on site. Fast and accurate installations. Each Stabila level is electronically adjusted. Machine milled faces assure measuring accuracy. Unbreakable acrylic vials won't break, leak, or fog for life. Top and side reading in both vial-up and vial-down positions for best accuracy. Sure-grip anti-slip wall pads. Slip-resistant. Yellow electrostatic epoxy coating for high-visibility and resistance to mortar adherence and corrosion. Patented epoxy system, locks vials into the frame for no loss of accuracy and never readjusting. No. 38624: 24" No. 38648: 48"
- Strongest Magnets, flush mounted - Work Hands-Free.
- Spring steel hairline indicators inside the vials.
- Certified Level Accuracy in top read position: 1/32" over 72".
- Levels 59" and longer have a bridge over the horizontal vial for uninterrupted scribing and increased frame strength.
- Patented, epoxy-locked vials never need adjusting.
- Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring in corners.
- Patented red pads on end caps grip walls & flat surfaces. Prevents slipping on walls.
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life; vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment.
- Readable in every direction with no change in accuracy tolerance.
- BENT LEVELS VOID WARRANTY