Powerful and reliable air-powered industrial cutters, perfect for use indoors or outdoors with access to compressed air. They feature a long, slimline body, with good weight distribution and fine balance laterally and between the handles. An air-powered Husqvarna cutter is also a convenient alternative for working outdoors where the air change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks.
- Air motor
- Automatic mist lubrication
- Reversible cutting arm for working closer to walls and the ground.
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- Automatic mist lubrication.
- Reversible cutting arm.
- Slim body with perfect balance.
- Ideal for use indoors or in dust-sensitive areas.
- Wet cutting kit is standard.
- Engine: Air
- Air Flow: min: 0,1 cfm max: 0,12 cfm
- Air Pressure: 7 kp /cm²
- Power: 4,3 hp
- Blade diameter: 14 inch
- Max cutting depth: 5 inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19,3 lbs
- Vibrations front handle: 9,5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle: 5,2 m/s²
Sound and noise
- Sound level: 92 dB(A)
- Sound power level, LWA: 107 dB(A)