Convenient and VersatileEach snap knife blade has multiple, sharp cutting points that reduce the frequency of blade changes. This makes them ideal for cutting everything from wallpaper to drywall, and for general use such as openeing boxes. And with a stainless steel blade guide and a cast aluminum body, Irwin snap knives can stand up to the tough conditions on the jobsite.
- Stainless steel Blade Guide - Resists rust for longer life
- Auto blade Lock - Secure blade
- Snap Blade - 8 cutting points per blade and Reduces frequency of blade changes
- Solid Cast aluminum body - Increadses durabiltiy
- Pro topuch Handle - secures grip and Provides greater comfort
- Auto blade Load- Discharges used blades easily and Reloads new blade quickly
- Hinged End cap - Stays attached during cartridge changes and will not get misplaced