Veto LC Features:
Maximized Storage Capacity:
- Weatherproof body fabric. (PVC impregnated 1800 Denier)
- Durable waterproof base. (3mm thick polypropylene)
- Heavy Duty fastenings and zippers. (marine proof rivets and industrial strength nylon stitching & zippers)
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Stores tools vertically for easy identification and access.
- 51 tiered pockets of varying size.
- 6 zippered pockets.
- Outside mounted stainless steel tape clip.
- Patented sturdy center panel design, seperates each side of the bag. This allows two identical storage bays - front & back.
- Comfortable over-molder ergonomic grip.
- Non-slip extra wide padded shoulder strap.
- Soft sided zippered covers, secure and protect tools during transport.
- Patent pending, hinged handle design.
Veto CT-LC Features:
Cargo Totes™ are the latest addition to the Veto Pro Pac line of high quality tool storage products and perfect catch-all bags for raiding the van, carry-all bags for end of the day cleanup, and a more efficient way to organize the back of the truck.
Designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use, the Cargo Totes™ feature 1800 Denier Body Fabric, leather handle grips and Veto's signature 3mm thick polypropylene waterproof base. Veto Pro Pac's patent pending design keeps the Cargo Totes™ standing upright and open at all times for easy access, a feature not seen on other tote products.
The CT-LC is 14.5" high, 13.5" long, 9" wide and features 4 tiered pockets, and offers bulk storage capacity with a rugged tote design and Veto Pro Pac's classic 3mm thick polypropylene weatherproof bottom. It offers quick and easy carrying/storage of bulk items from the to truck to the jobsite or anywhere in between.
An optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
In addition to use on the job-site, the Cargo Totes™ are multi-use bags and IDEAL for:
1. Outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, camping, boating, sports equipment storage)
2. Everyday home storage
3. Secondary travel bags