- Kit includes the DS18DVF3 18-Volt Driver Drill, that produces 400 in/lbs of torque
- Kit includes
the C18DMR 18-Volt, 6-1/2 inch circular saw, featuring a new aggressive
design from Hitachi- available exclusively as part of the combo kit
- C18DMR circular saw has its blade mounted on the left side
tool housing on the C18DMR circular saw is made of lightweight
magnesium, while the base is made from steel plate for durability
- The C18DMR circular saw runs at 3,400RPM and is equipped with a 24-tooth, 6-1/2 inch blade
- Kit includes the CR18DMR 18-Volt
reciprocating saw featuring a new aggressive design from Hitachi-
available exclusively as part of the combo kit
- CR18DMR reciprocating saw offers a best in class stroke length of 1-1/8 inches
- The CR18DMR offers 380 Watts of output power and comes
equipped with a tool-less blade changing feature and externally
accessible carbon brush
C18DMR 18V Circular Saw Specs Below
Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
No-Load Speed: 3,400 RPM
Cutting Depth-90 degrees: 0-2-1/4"
Cutting Depth-45 degrees: 0-1-9/16"
Soft Rubber Handle: Yes
Integrated Work Light: Yes
Base Material: Cast Aluminum
Electric Brake: Yes
Safety Switch Lever: Yes
Max Bevel: 47 Degrees
CR18DMR 18V Reciprocating Saw Specs Below
No-Load Speed: 0-2,100/min
Max Output: 380 Watts
No-Load Noise Level: 80 dB
Tool-Less Blade Change: Yes
Carbon Brush: Externally Replaceable
Tool Length: 18-13/16"
Tool Height: 9-3/4"
Tool Width: 3-5/32"
Tool Weight: 8.6 lbs